Escape (The Pina Colada Song)
好好聽,是在Grown ups這電影裡聽到的。
I was tired of my lady, we'd been together too long
我對我的情人感到厭倦,我們在一起已經太久
Like a worn-out recording of a favorite song
就像一張最愛的歌曲已經磨損的唱片
So while she lay there sleeping, I read the paper in bed
於是當她躺在那裡沈睡,我在床上看著報紙
And in the personal columns, there was this letter I read
而就在私人廣告裡,我看見了這麼一封信
If you like Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain
如果你喜歡鳳梨奶霜酒,喜歡被關在雨中
If you're not into yoga, if you have half a brain
如果你不喜歡瑜珈,如果你還不算太笨
If you'd like making love at midnight in the dunes on the Cape
如果你喜歡午夜時分在岬角的沙丘上纏綿
Then I'm the love that you've looked for, write to me and escape
那麼我就是你所追尋的愛人,寫信給我,一起逃跑
I didn't think about my lady, I know that sounds kind of mean
我沒有想到我的情人,我知道那聽起來有點卑鄙
But me and my old lady have fallen into the same old dull routine
但我和我的老情人已經墜入那種一成不變的無聊老套
So I wrote to the paper, took out a personal ad
於是我寫信到報社,刊登了一則私人廣告
And though I'm nobody's poet, I thought it wasn't half bad
而雖然我不是什麼詩人,我自認寫得還不算太差
Yes I like Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain
是的,我喜歡鳳梨奶霜酒,也喜歡被關在雨中
I'm not much into health food, I am into champagne
我對健康食品沒多少興趣,我喜歡香檳
I've got to meet you by tomorrow noon and cut through all this red-tape
我一定要在明天中午與你見面,省去所有繁文縟節
At a bar called O'Malley's, where we'll plan our escape
在一家叫做歐馬利的酒吧,讓我們一起計畫逃跑
So I waited with high hopes, and she walked in the place
於是我無比期待的等候著,而她走進那個地方
I knew her smile in an instant, I knew the curve of her face
我立刻就認出她的笑容,我熟悉她臉上的曲線
It was my own lovely lady, and she said, "Oh it's you."
那是我自己可愛的情人,而她說,「噢,是你。」
Then we laughed for a moment, and I said, I never knew
然後我們大笑了一會兒,而我說,我從來不知道
That you like Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain
你喜歡鳳梨奶霜酒,喜歡被關在雨中
And the feel of the ocean, and the taste of champagne
還有那海洋的感覺,以及香檳的滋味
If you'd like making love at midnight in the dunes of the Cape
如果你喜歡午夜時分在岬角的沙丘上纏綿
You're the lady I've looked for, come with me and escape
你就是我追尋的情人,跟我來,一起逃跑
很好笑的一部電影,笑中有感人處。
B: 1碗飯+1/3碗炒翠玉瓜
L: 1碗飯+半碗炒翠玉瓜+200K金柚&炸魚乾
A: 1個火龍果+100K炸魚乾+286K蛋糕
D: 110K咖啡+半碗炒四季豆+1條魚+半碗馬鈴薯
E: 50mins
W: 3,000ml